Sunday, June 1, 2008

Hi, my name is Caroline and I was one of the girls that donated the proceeds of our lemonade sale to help your foundation grow and especially to help your dogs. From left to right in the photo are Anya, Myself, Connelly, and Anna. We all are very passionate about animals and all want to do every thing in our power to help them. I was especially fascinated by the fact that you rescue a lot of these dogs from the Carribean islands because one of my dog's names is Flea. We think Flea was the runt of the family and so she couldn't get to her mom's milk and got kicked out of the litter. My mom and I were driving around Grenada, West Indies and she popped out onto the road. We took her home and washed her (she had worms, mange, fleas, ticks, etc.) and took her to the vet. After my brother and I had begged so much my parents said we could take her home, and we did. Now she's a healthy dog with her best friend our lab Sunshine. Thanks to you guys more dogs can have better lives in nice comfy homes in the U.S.

Sincerely, Caroline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ladies!!

I work with Royal Potcake Rescue, but I wasn't there to meet you when you came help out ~~ but I did see that big ole bag of money that you brought in! I just want to say thank you so much for helping with the rescue work, and you can be sure that every penny gets used to help these cuties get great homes. Keep up the good work!

Thanks again....you girls ROCK!!