Monday, July 21, 2008

The potcake transfer has been completed! On Saturday, the pups flew into West Palm via Bahamas Air with Chris & Molly Roberts. Then Chris & Molly rented a minivan and drove to Gainesville, Florida, to spend the night at the pet-friendly LaQuinta Inn. Sunday, I jumped in our minivan and drove down to Valdosta, Georgia, where Chris & Molly drove up to meet me. We met at Exit 29 and completed the puppy transfer. I drove back with 5 pups in the van, and not one of them made a peep (or a poop). Upon arrival in Atlanta, they were "released" into my backyard for exercise and exploration. Then Al & Sandra came by to pick up the 3 brown ones that they are now fostering. I'm fostering the 2 white ones. All are doing well!!!



My friend and fellow potcake-lover, Jacq Marie, had magnetic signs made up for the minivan... Thanks to Diirga the Laughing Dragon! (a local Atlanta artist who drew them up)

Me with the sign:

Chris & Molly with the puppies:


No comments: