Friday, April 11, 2008


We now have a litter of 4 kittens, just a week old today, along with their momma. Sandra , the lady who's been feeding momma wants to keep her (indoors) so at least momma has a home when she's done with these little ones (after we spay her!)... Momma's sister also just had 3 babies, and Sandra will also be adopting her too. So needless to say: kitten season has officially begun, and we'll have kittens available for adoption in a couple of months! See one 7-day old kitten:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't blog to save my life, but I appreciate others'. I wouldn't normally comment but you asked, "is anybody out there reading this?" The answer is, "yes!" I am just now finding out about potcakes. Thank heavens that Petfinder allowed at least one Caribbean organization to list on their site, which seems otherwise to be exclusively US, so that I could meet the wonders of potcakes. And I'd take Tupelo Honey in a heartbeat if she didn't obviously have such good daddies. Thanks for all the work you do, and best, best, best of luck and good wishes with kitten season. *sigh*

Royal Potcake Rescue said...

Thanks for your comment! Grand Bahama Humane Society is also on Petfinder!