Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Little dogs, little dogs, little dogs! We have little dogs! And boy are they cute! I'm not usually much of a little dog fan, but I have to say that these 3 that I'm fostering have a lot of personality. Unfortunately for them, they all have (or I should say HAD) heartworm. They've all been treated now, so I have to keep them calm -- ha! Have you ever tried that with a little dog???

The best things about these little dogs is that they're quiet (no yappers!), housebroken (yay!!!) and friendly -- tails waggin' a mile a minute. They all get along too, so I've got them corralled in the kitchen to keep each other company.

They're up for adoption, so if you've been looking for a little dog, check out our Available for Adoption page! They all came from a local Georgia animal control.

No comments: