Monday, March 24, 2008


Wow, I am so bad at this blog thing. It's because I don't know if anyone is reading it! If you are, please leave me a comment so I'll know to continue!!!


The latest is that we've been getting in a run of heartworm positive dogs! Some aren't on our website yet since we're waiting to see how they do. But two are on the website: Trixie Potcake and Ralph. They had a low infestation and are doing great. Already adopted are Bambi and Little Rascal, also treated for heartworm. Please keep your pets on Heartguard or Ivomec!!!


Meanwhile, my dog Cookie says: Hoppy Easter!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,

I am reading your blog! Hope all is well with you. Calypso and I have been enjoying the beautiful spring weather. I am sorry that things didn't work out with Ralph and my cousin...I guess it just wasn't a good fit. My mom says that Libby (Bianca) is doing great. She is starting puppy classes soon, and she's been walking really well on a leash. I look forward to your next blog posting =)

Marcy

Anonymous said...

I look at the blog every day. I wish I could adopt a potcake of my own but I live in a no pets allowed apartment. I was getting so worried about poor Dinky sitting there week after week--I was so happy to see that he finally found a home. I love reading about the sweet dogs who have found their people.
Susan

Anonymous said...

I love the blog. I have a potcake I adopted 5 years ago. I love reading about the potcakes pups and seeing the photos and video. Please keep up the good work!