Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We had a very successful adoption day on Saturday -- adopted out 4 Potcakes and two of our long term foster cats! Check out the pictures on the website to see the lucky families. Now how is it that I've added another one to my pack? Judy and I find it really hard to say no when it is a very adoptable animal. Tiny little Edgar Allen
Poodle has taken up residence on my bed and after the initial scuffling, has fit right in. Also take a look at the Inauguration Day photo Judy took of two of our chocolate lab puppies visiting with President Obama - he dropped by Pet Smart the Saturday before! ;-)

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Nancy, In case you didn't get the email I'm sending a link to the photo I took of Petunia (AKA Morgan Le Fay- adopted 11/08) and Milo (AKA Tom Tom- adopted 2/08). We met on the trail at Stone Mountain last weekend randomly! The pups LOVED each other immediately and ran around like Tasmanian Devils, so the fact I was able to take a photo is a miracle.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/192/3263422589_dd9e2e3048.jpg